Prabhu volunteers for Inner Enginnering - London

|
Prabhu Loganathan shares his experiences of volunteering for the Inner Engineering program held in London.

I had an opportunity to volunteer myself for inner engineering happened here in London. I wanted to share my experience with you all.

Before coming to UK, i called up the organisers and enrolled myself for volunteering. They had also arranged for stay in a volunteer house.

I started to London from Sheffield (where my work is based) last Friday. There were so many surprises awaiting me.

I met the volunteer at the train station and he drove me to his home. His name is Satwinder. He shared that his children are studying and wife is working at ashram home school. He & his mom will also join ashram in few months after completing some formalities here. I was very happy to hear that.

I had a guilty feeling about my inability to support isha in a bigger way. Having understood that Satwinder convinced me that his way was different and it may not be necessarily be the same for others. I accepted it.

The next day we went to the venue where the program was happening. I was bit reluctant as my stupid mind was busy in concluding things about the program.

The moment i entered into the kitchen all my conclusions were shattering. To my surprise, there was no difference in the atmosphere that i had in India. The same smile, the same namaskaram with the habit that without even asking who am i. I was really feeling home.

The count of volunteers had outnumbered the participants. Teacher (Sheela) had mentioned that this has been happening for most of the classes and that was good.

As there were more volunteers and the work was only few, some of us were idle for sometime. But i could feel the awareness even those times. Finding tiny tiny jobs and doing them, made us happy.

We had fruit salad and herbal drink for snacks.

We were allowed inside the class room after that. The class was about food. I happened to capture something that i missed when i attended the class. That was Sadhguru saying "if you have an awareness to live a higher life, you can eat anything you want". I had to have some negative pranic food on the same day night. But i was aware that the food is only for body and said to myself that i wouldn't fall into trap again whatever happens.

Back to class:

Also i had a chance to find myself deceiving regarding acceptance. Time for re-learning that "if you cannot accept, Accept that you cannot accept". That made me realise how foolish i am to deceive myself as if i was accepting everything. Only then i came to know that i cannot accept few things.

This has brought me a different dimension in my experience. When i accept that i cannot accept that is inevitable, i can avoid suffering and see what makes me not to accept. This brings more awareness to myself and stops self-deceiving.

I was to fortunate enough to watch Sadhguru's video beautifully explaining how this karmic baggage was created. I accepted and re-iterated myself to "experience the way it is", not to like or dislike. If i like or dislike, i will again start into dividing the world. When i divide my world i can only dream of unity not be united. I was able to watch my mind was being wiped without leaving any marks.

The big day (initiation day) had arrived.

The next day we had games in the morning. We were unable to make it up and went to venue straightly.

Back to kitchen. I don't know the English name for most of the food items. Thank Sadhguru that i had learnt some of them. There were even more volunteers in the kitchen on Sunday. We loved doing works as and when necessary and paused for a while enjoying by observing what others doing at idle times.

We had a small meet regarding allocation of works and targeted making lunch within an hour. When things were 95% complete, we were asked to come into the classroom.

Sadhguru voice started initiating the participants with grace & love. There was some problem with the audio system. Even though we hadn't opened our eyes (i believe so as i was closing my eyes).

It was just few moments!!!!!! I let the way it happened. It broke off.

Teacher asked the participants to have lunch. I was thinking that it wouldn't have been ready.

Again it was amazing that everything was in order. We had the background music (Sounds of Isha) playing. Though the participants were busy talking we didn't disturb them. So thought the teacher.

The session was wound up with 'Isha Video' followed by Q&A session.

I had no words to describe how Sadhguru has been working to make such difference even in a country where people are in a different culture and who had not any spiritual background. The truth struck that "how blissful we are".

There was the Sathsang after that. I had to leave in order to catch the train.

I had a feel that as if leaving from home with tears in heart asking "into the trap again?".

My mind nodded gently & silently "no way".

0 comments: