Blessed to have experienced BSP

|
Chris shares his BSP experience with a poem.

"I come to sleep in your lap
Not for a minute do I think this will be an easy sleep of unconscious slumber
Full dissolving calls for potent alchemy

With thunder clapping and rain falling I am visited by the cosmic cobra many times.
She unfolds from my sacrum and pulses her way to my crown.
The powerful hiss surrounds me as my own hood unfolds and my spine reaches for the sky

Even in the midst of my dreams clarity strikes as the snake tightly coils my head and third eye, only to give way to having to probe her majestic mouth with my fear laden fingers
It is this final step and the culmination of the totality which offers me a peek into the bliss of our existence."

1 comments:

Fidarose Isha said...

Chris, would love to hear more from you.