Mystic's Musings

|
Chris reads "Mystic's Musings" and shares his thoughts and experiences:
"Well, well, I have finally completed Mystic’s Musings. And may I say that this book was worth all the time it took to read, because it blew my mind…literally broke my mind. This book documented a series of conversations between “seekers” and Sadhguru, and he covered issues of life, death, rebirth, suffering, karma, and the journey of the Self. Candid, audacious, and unpretentious, Sadhguru slices conventional definitions of morality, religion, and spirituality, and pushes the reader into uncomfortable, yet ultimately comfortable spaces. This book literally felt like a huge step in my spiritual adventure, and I have finished the book with a new perspective and a fresh sense of joy about things."
Read the entire article here: http://chrisonscooter.wordpress.com/2007/03/14/mystics-musings/

0 comments: