What to give you in return?

|
Karen expresses her thoughts in a wonderful poem:

NEW DISCOVERIES

Did you happen to know
I'm not so pure as the driven snow.

Driven yes, but not by choice
Compulsions are the way I hoist.

Squandering gifts too precious for words
Falling from Grace, back with the masses and herds.

So why you keep playin’ that tune so sweet?

The one that makes me shiver and shake
Out from my hole like a hungry snake.

And how many times will you take my hand
So tenderly guide me through this land?

Will you forgive my ignorance and blunders yet again?
For now I see it is only You I will be in the end.

Silly questions to a Being so beyond and akin
But I must know for this new found devotion blazes within.

What to give you in return?
Only me, but first I must burn.

You can visit her blog here. http://iyogacafe.blogspot.com/

0 comments: