Never experienced anything like this

|
Cheryle shares her experience of attending Inner Engineering Online program:

I really didn’t know what to expect. But I can
truthfully say that the class far exceeded any expectations that I
could have possibly had. I certainly didn’t expect to feel such
emotion with an online class. The love and passion was easy to feel.
Sadhguru kept my attention with every word. I laughed; I was amazed
from time to time; I had feelings of relaxation, and the wisdom of his
words made me feel powerful. But the real unexpected emotion came
during the last class. I sat there listening to his words, and seeing
in his eyes a true love of his work. As he described it in so many
words, this is not a flirtation, this is a love affair. I saw how much
he wanted us to have a joyous, blissful life, and how hard it was for
him to end the class. I began to cry, and cry and cry. It was so
amazing. I felt like I was saying good-by to an old friend. I have
never experienced anything like this.
– Cheryle

0 comments: